Saturday 20 February 2016

GPP3 - Starters - Inspiration - 5 things - #Five

Hitch

Ocean Beach 2015 

Hitch Frost is my (nearly) 4 year old
Border Collie










June 2012




He is named after author Christopher Hitchens


I seem to have a lot of pictures of him, which will give me lots of practice editing 

The Certificate III in Graphic Pre-Press application use focuses on Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator. I am going to take the next few days to ease my way into setting up these programs, building a collection of templates and preset layouts  to assist in future work flows and allowing for more creative time 

However before I get too deep in the course programs, I am going to start with Lightroom to build up my available resources of original material for graphic design 

My goals for the week are:

1.  View/read as many intro and basic tutorials of Lightroom and Photoshop;

2.  Replicate templates and workflow techniques;

3.  Add my photographs to Lightroom, label resources and replicate any other techniques enhancing my own images;

4.  Process selected images in Photoshop, replicate techniques learnt using my own images;

4a. Get Giffy; and

5.  Post regular updates of lessons participated in and examples of enhanced work.

Somerset Beach 2015


3 of 10 shots









A few times I have been able to get lots of shots in sequence and will also be looking at creating .gif's

CSFrost



No comments:

Post a Comment