Monday 21 March 2016

I3_02-Workplace

Summary of my process for these Learning Activities:

LEARNING ACTIVITY 01 Workplace
Read the Worksafe Tasmania document for new employees and answered the questions in sentence format. 
My responses are in the 'Workplace' PDF document linked below.

LEARNING ACTIVITY 02 Communication Research
Read the information provided on Communication. I visually interpreted two of the slides. 
My submissions are in the Workplace document linked below. 


The above image is one that I produced, but did not submit. It was for the slide 'Actions speak louder than words'. This did not make the cut as it does not visually represent body language and was rejected. It was created using Photoshop and I used visual references from Google>Images for ideas.

The images used and produced for this activity were also sourced from Google>Images, as were the visual references used. The initial steps of this process can be viewed in my Thumbnail process, documented in my Visual Diary.

LEARNING ACTIVITY 03 Effective Communication
Does it look OK to you? I practiced effective communication by providing positive feedback. I have left my comments on the Industry 3 Forum titled ‘I3 WORKPLACE LA 03 Communication’ as required. My response can also be found in the Workplace document linked below. The initial steps of this activity can be found in my Thumb nail process, in the above visual diary link.

LEARNING ACTIVITY 04 Client Interaction
My ‘client’ is the person who is paying for their business card, which is to be designed by me. I met with the client in person to discuss their needs. Read the required information on how to prepare and upload files to a printer. Wrote down my comments in the Workplace document linked below, under the heading ‘LA 04 Checklist’.

LEARNING ACTIVITY 05 Forms of Communication – Spelling
Answered the questions for A, B, C, D, E and F categories, which can be found in the Workplace document linked below under the heading ‘LA 05 Spelling’.

LEARNING ACTIVITY 06 Discretion and Confidentiality
Wrote down my comments in the Workplace document, using the heading ‘LA 06 Confidentiality’. Left my comment on the Industry 3 Forum titled ‘i3 WORKPLACE LA 06 Confidentiality’.

Completed and combined all the above Learning Activities into one Word document using the headings for each. Saved this document as PDF, named ‘Workplace’ and it is view able here. If opening in Adobe Acrobat, bookmarks are available for access to each Learning Activity.

CSFrost






No comments:

Post a Comment